Monday, June 25, 2007

S Ve Sekar at his very best in his maiden speech

(This took place in TN Assembly)

CM : We are providing 1 KG rice for Rs 2.

After few minutes, when the MLA from Mylapore got his chance to speak. Infact his maiden speech.

S Ve Sekar : First of all, I thank my father, mother, wife and my leader. Also people of Mylapore for electing me as their MLA. I am very happy to hear that this government is providing 1 KG rice for Rs 2. 1 KG rice will be sufficient for 4-5 people. But the government is charging Rs 2 per person for public convenience in all urban slum. So a '5 member' family has to spend Rs 2 for food and but they need to spend Rs 10 for answering their nature's call. So the government should make it free for them.

Everyone started to laugh including the Chief Minister

CM : I will do that also.

Something to think about.

No comments: