Thursday, June 21, 2007

A request to all IT guys

Posted in our company's blog. But applicable for everyone.

For the past few month, I am irked when I need to take printouts.

When I just need to take a printout of single sheet, I am made to wait for 10 min, as someone has already given a printout of 50+ pages (single side mode) and they haven't collected it from the printer. I don't how to cancel their job and I am not sure whether it is correct to cancel their job. So if somebody needs to take bulk printouts, please make sure that you collect your materials.

Also it is better to clean the printer zone periodically and remove the unwanted papers. Stapler, with pins, must be present near all the printers.

This is just a request, if fulfilled, can reduce our frustrations. I hope everyone acknowledges this one

No comments: